Tis the season to watch football! :)
And Kory and I have taken advantage of the home BYU football games. We bought season tickets included with the Student All-Sports passes and have really enjoyed it so far.
I learned something new about my husband however... We all know that there are very very few items that Kory will willfully spend money on, and without hesitation BYU football tickets is one of them. As students we had two choices for tickets: 1, being a rotated not-as-good seats in the highest sections and south end zone or 2, the closer east section seats. Though the latter was more expensive, they were still better and tempting to the football fan. Thus, we purchased the more expensive tickets. haha Hey, at least my husband is happy, right? ;)
3 comments:
Go Cougars!
Well as you know we purchased the less expensive ones because we're not BYU students. As horrible as they may sound to sit in the upper sections, I actually like it:). Last game we were actually pretty low but the game before that we were at the very top so we had back rests. It was so nice! I'm glad you're enjoying your tickets. So are we:)! I just hope we don't have another game like we had with Florida State.
Oh no! I didn't get that at all! I'm the one that's sorry if it makes you feel like you were trying to rub it in or something. I don't blame you and Kory for getting the better seats but I just wanted to tell you they aren't bad at all. It would be nice to stay in one spot though but I'm very happy to have what we have. At least we're there and we're having fun. The McLaughlin's sit with us and their cousins so we're having a blast! We wish you were with us but we know you're having just as much fun. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment