Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Grajiation, Graduashon, Graduation! (got it!)


Happy Graduation Day!
April 22nd-23rd

So, Kory and I finally finished our Bachelor's Degrees at Brigham Young University! Kory actually finished back in December 2009, but he waited to "walk" with me in April when I finished (how sweet of him). It was a battle, but it was fun. Kory finished with a Bachelor's in Science in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology: Communication Disorders. And I completed with a BS in Geography: Global Studies. We both are very proud of our achievements. We each had a mission in between our studies, so excluding those semesters we missed, we each finished in about 4 years.

We were lucky enough to have Mom and Dad Dopp with us for a few days during the Graduation ceremonies. They came, along with some of my family, to the Commencement and Convocation. At the Commencement, we got to hear from the all-wise Elder D. Todd Christofferson. Then the next day (which rained like heck), we "walked" at the Convocation.













"Yippee!!!"
Waiting in the Smith Fieldhouse extension
"Where's Waldo?" Where's mom, dad, and dad Flanary?

Reading cards. They pronounced my whole name right; I was very proud! :)

The cute couple
My dad took these pictures. This one's my favorite. :)

Now, onto the next stage in life! WOO-HOO!!! ;)

No comments: