Sydney T. is 18 months old this week! Wow, how time flies when you're having fun, eh? ;)
Finally Nursery age! Although, she's already been going for two months, so we sort of skipped that milestone early. :) I love this baby to death. We have lots of fun together. For instance, here are a few of her latest discoveries:
Sydney and I had fun making cupcakes. If you know Sydney, you know how hard it is to resist giving in when she says and signs, "please" so darn sweetly. After giving her the spoon with what I thought was a little bit of chocolate, she came back barreling back with a face full of chocolate asking for more. I laughed so hard, I didn't even care. I gave her more and we had a chocolate batter party. Then we cleaned the entire house. ;)
Sydney and I had fun making cupcakes. If you know Sydney, you know how hard it is to resist giving in when she says and signs, "please" so darn sweetly. After giving her the spoon with what I thought was a little bit of chocolate, she came back barreling back with a face full of chocolate asking for more. I laughed so hard, I didn't even care. I gave her more and we had a chocolate batter party. Then we cleaned the entire house. ;)
And the cupcakes turned out great too! Sydney looks at them and calls them, "num yum"s. :)
She got to play at her first Fast-Food play-place. We never go out to eat inside a fast food chain like Arctic Circle or McDonald's so she rarely gets the chance. But the other day, my mom had a free coupon to McDonald's, so we decided to try it out. (For the record, still not my favorite place to eat...lol) But Sydney had so much fun, I hated pulling her away!
She got a new car seat. It's like she has discovered a whole new world with front facing. haha.
Sydney loves to draw, but only with pens (crayons are a little for her still). She also has to be in the same room as me or anyone. When I was in the living room, she sat down in the middle of the room with her pad and paper. Then when I went into the kitchen, she followed, popped a squat by my feet and started drawing again.
Other adventures...
(Left and Right: At grandma Fullmer's house)
She definitely needs a play kitchen soon. She loves them. She even pretends to eat the fake food.
She also thought it was funny at first to stick her little head through the stair railing bars, until she got stuck.
(Left: At uncle Dustin and Julieta's first house)
(Left: At Uncle Dustin's first place)
(Right: Front yard of Nana and Papa Flanary's house)
Discovered refrigerator magnet toys, and the alternate purpose to the box.
Fun Videos:
I love this video! Sydney loves to sing and dance and even pluck the piano. For the first time (with no help), she did all three at the same time!
MORE VIDEOS to come soon...(Kory took the iPad with the videos of her new dance moves)









No comments:
Post a Comment