Sydney T is 2!!!
Can it be that my little baby #1 is already 2? Wow, time flies when you have babies.
Last year, we had a family and friend's BBQ and this year we had a family and friend's BBQ with their kids! Sydney was able to have friends this year since our friend's kids are getting older too. :) I had planned a fun outdoor barbeque with a bouncy castle, mini pool, and kid's tent and tunnel and was so excited for the kids to play in them. Unfortunately,... the weather turned on me two hours before the party. :( We had to pull the tent/tunnel inside, skip the pool, and not even put up the bouncy castle.
I hope everyone that came had a great time even though we have less space inside our house than outside. Kory still grilled the teriyaki chicken and everyone brought something to contribute. There was plenty of food, little space, and one happy birthday girl :)
These are the pictures I was able to get.
Kids in picture: Sitting next to Syd is Kodalyn and Kaleb (MaLese and Landon's kids)
Across the table is Cadence and little Kory (Austin & Amy's kids)
Some of the wonderful people who came!
Opening presents...
Adorable aunties: Shelby and Hallie
Books
Mickey Mouse cup
A Minnie Mouse shirt from Nana.
The picnic table is from her Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Randy.
Haha, I love her face in this one!
We not only had chocolate cake, but ice cream cones too!
Little A chillin' at the party. ;)
With Papa Flanary
Playing with her gifts the next day
This past year, Sydney went through her obsession with the movies Rio, Tangled, Aladdin, and now Toy Story (Woody, Buzz and Jessie). She has been fascinated with Mickey Mouse the longest so far; hence the Minnie Mouse shirt and cup she got. Not to mention, she received a Mickey coloring book and Mickey, Minnie, and Donald dolls (which she still loves by the way!) I love this obsession the most, since I was a Disney enthusiast growing up (ok, I still am). I credit this to the Disney Baby books we've been reading to her since she was 1.
Other gifts include, a Disney Princess learning book and other learning books, a golf set, a doodle pad, an ABC puzzle floor set, and her first play pots and cooking spoons. :) In case anyone was wondering, she still loves and plays with all of them! Thank you to all who came and thank you for loving our little Sydney T!








No comments:
Post a Comment