Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cousin Cody and Trisha's Wedding

Kory's cousin, Cody Fullmer, was married to his sweetheart this past weekend and it was a beautiful wedding in the Logan Temple. I love attending sealings in the Temple because it reassures me of the promises God made with me and Kory when we were married 3 1/2 years ago.  The Temple promises are real and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is so true; if you don't know that yet as we do, get on this bandwagon because it is the best ride ever!
This wedding weekend made me very grateful and feel very blessed to have married into a wonderful family! I honestly believe that I have the best In-Laws in the world.  Kory was unable to come with me to Logan due to a business trip to Florida he couldn't get out of. (Uh-huh, I know, right? ;) ) Anywho, I went without him because I feel that comfortable with his family; I love them just as much as my own family. And that's the honest truth.  The wedding went beautifully and I was so glad that Sydney got to play with her cousins from California who she rarely sees. She especially loved Madison (who is 9), but Mads was so sweet with her anyway.  Breckon warmed up to her too throughout the week and Brynne...well, let's say they will be best friends one day. ;)  

The "Dopp" Sisters
(It makes me so happy that they have accepted me into their clan. hehe) ;)

 Love these amazing women.
(From Left to Right)
Shelby: Ready to serve the Lord through missionary work.
Mom: Amazing and faithful women for everything she has to go through.
Hallie: Such a hard worker and selfless love for her husband.
Jenn: Super mother and sister. I look up to all of them!

This girl is soon to go on a mission. Can't wait for her to add to the Sister missionaries in the family! 
The Dessert Table at the Luncheon.  Grandma Teresa did such at fabulous job with the centerpiece: Cake pops!  Binnie even liked 'um.  (JJ trying to steal a kiss on camera, but it doesn't look like Jenn wanted to at the moment. Lol)

At the end of the day, I love how much Sydney truly loves her sister.  All these pictures were from the 4 days we were in Logan. :)
Poor Ainsley just has to suffer through her literal tough love until she is big enough to return the favor.

No comments: