Friday, February 28, 2014

Ainsley the Dare-Devil

Miss Ainsley bug wants to fly.  She thinks she can do everything her big sister can.  I love her "I can do anything I set my mind to" attitude. :) I hope she grows up feeling the same way always.


 See how that mom is trying to get her older child to come down? Yea, she never did slide down.


 See what I mean?...
She sees her sister do one thing and immediately wants to do it herself. And by that I mean, ALL by herself; no help required or she screams at you. 
 Wanted to ride the Big kid swing.
Getting stuck...Inevitable.

  The other moms at this park looked over at me at first wondering if I was going to help my small child go down the slide. I sit on the bench and just smile. After Ainsley goes down wildly, plops on the ground and starts laughing, the women give me this smile and say, "oh I guess she doesn't need any help." 
"Nope." :)
Later, I overheard the women talking about how Ainsley makes their kids look like whips. 
Haha, I smiled. ;)

Videos:




However, she does know when she has an actual "owie." 
 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That little girl in pigtails is way too brave! haha! I remember moms panicking when Brynne did things like that and I was just standing back watching. They are going to be brave and do it on their own and they manage pretty well. As long as I knew she could do it and wasn't going to get hurt it was alright with me.