Friday, February 12, 2010

Doctor's Appointment #1

So I had my very first doctor's appointment for this pregnancy. I was surprised to find out that they said that they could preform an ultrasound (on the top). So they did and Dr. Aagard pointed out our little "smudge". If you can't see its the little bean nestled in the middle of the photo with the + showing its length. By "it" I mean he/she of course. :) And while we talked with the Dr beforehand he said that I was probably 7 1/2 weeks, but after the ultrasound he said that perhaps I was 8 1/2 weeks instead. He moved my due date to September 17th! I know I shouldn't get so excited because these things are bound to change depending on how fast you grow, but I couldn't help but get a little excited for an earlier due date. :)

No comments: