Monday, March 29, 2010

What's been happening...

We got invited to go to a Utah Grizzly's hockey game the other day at the E Center. We were invited by a good friend of mine and went with her ward. They had connections with the league and allowed our group to play broom hockey on the ice after the game. That, I believe, was the funnest part. ;) They gave us a small soft ball/puck, but they also gave us the real sticks. It was quite fun, even though I feel down a lot and came home with bruises on my knees, and Kory didn't fall once. It's like he's done this before or somethin'. ;)






Another thing that happened this month was when I went to California for a week. I did go without Kory, but not by my choice; Kor had to work. My mom, dad, and sisters-Shantel and Sheyenne- went out to southern Cal just for a Spring Break trip (technically I do not have "Spring Break," but since I've gone long enough here at BYU without one, I made my own) ;) We visited Universal Studios, Sea World, and Old Town San Diego. At Old Town, we also went to the Mormon Battalion Center and they had a really neat new video tour. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :) I loved the warm weather we had all week but I was ready to come home and see Kory again. Next time, I'm taking him and more friends or family with me!

Water World was the coolest show! I recommend it to all who go.

Funny story: The Hilton Hotel in the background is the same one that Kory stayed in a few weeks before during his CA business trip.
My Motto... (above)
Went and saw the San Diego Temple too.




Ain't he cute? ;)








Sheyenne loves Dora

And some fun videos! :)

No comments: