Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Electric Fireplaces - For Sale!

 I am helping my dad out in selling some Electric Fireplaces of his. He is a Furniture Sales Rep and he went to a furniture show for ClassicFlame. At the show, they told him that he could not ship the fireplaces that were on the floor. So he decided to buy them all and sell them to his family and friends for HALF the costs! Seriously, he is selling them for half the retail price. They are all brand new, never used; just looked at. :) I attached the link to one of them on KSL.com. (I've been posting them for him.)  There are a lot on KSL so feel free to browse. It's easiest to just type in "electric fireplaces" in the search box after clicking on the Classifieds -> Appliances -> Fireplaces. If any of you have been over to our place, you know we have one. We absolutely love it! It makes it so homey! And since it's electric, it's cheaper to use than the central heating. Anyways, thought I'd let you all know in case you are interested!  If you live outside of Utah, I'm sure we can find a way to get it to you sooner or later if you are interested. ;)

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=14834351&cat=50

Here are pictures of just a few:











Just let me know! :)

No comments: