Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Teething and 6 months

Teething!! Not my favorite thing. ;) Sydney now has two little teethies coming in and she feels the need to chew on EVERYTHING: computer and tv cords, water bottles, plastic spoons, and her toys of course!

But she really is a doll still. My pride and joy. :) Yesterday I was wondering around the mall and decided to get myself some custard (don't judge me...) and the scary teenager serving me would not crack a smile, even when she looked at Sydney. After she finished and handed me my ice cream, I turned to leave...when I hear, "your baby is super cute by the way." And she cracked a smile. :) I'm glad Sydney is living up to her blessing where it says she will bring joy to all she comes in contact with. That's my girl.

See the two teeth!!
Chewing on everything:
Oreos... (my dad's fault...)
He took it back finally. ;)
Her fingers...
Water bottles...
Even her toes...
 She likes to grab her toes lately and roll back and forth. I love her little discoveries.
What I get to look forward to every morning!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

6 months is such a fun age! She is so cute! We have a blog too, send me your email though because ours is private!